Sunday, April 2, 2017

The more you know!

Who knew iMovie had so many features! Don't laugh, I said before that I am not all that great with technology. So far I have stabilized my imported videos, flipped my footage, tried out a couple of filters, and detached the audio. At the moment, I think I want to do a voice over to add a more dramatic affect to the film. If so, next up on the agenda is writing the script. SO much to do in such little time! I still have not figure out how to move the on screen text, (honestly I am glad I could figure out how to out text on the screen at all!) but that's what the technologically advanced juniors in my class are for. I tried out some filters but I could not figure out if there was a way to adjust how strong they were. They all seemed too apparent and I just didn't like the feel.
Thank you iMovie for being easier to use than I thought you would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment