Sunday, April 2, 2017

La La La

Music is much more important to a film opening than I would like it to be. I've been listening to copyright free music for weeks and I can't find anything that sets the mood exactly how I want. And, I know nothing about garage band, so that doesn't help. Luckily  I have a close friend who enjoys composing, but that is so much to ask of someone. I want the viewer to feel a sense of adventure and happiness, but also a sense of suspense, because of the dangers of the sport. Every song seems either way too happy or way too somber for my film opening. I am also not sure if I am going to do a voice over or not. I'm pretty happy with how the filming turned out. Most shots came out clear but the above water shots are all a bit shaky. Hopefully my computer can stabilizes the footage without reducing the quality too much. By next post I will hopefully have some decent editing accomplished...

No comments:

Post a Comment