Sunday, April 2, 2017

Full of questions

Jump cut or fade to black? Stabilize and reduce quality or leave it shaky and less professional looking? Speed up the cuts throughout the opening to intensify or slow them down to calm the viewers. I have so many questions!!! And worst of all, I have no answers. I keep going back and forth in this jumbled head of mine but I find nothing. At the moment I am trying to figure out how to put text where I want on the screen and how to edit the film in terms of color and brightness. Youtube, here I come. Filming in the ocean turned out to be much more difficult than I thought it would be in terms of stability. Unlike filming in a parking lot, I was constantly moving, and so was my camera. Every piece of footage is shaky, some more than others but, still, all to some extent. Hopefully my viewers will see this as a positive and accept that I just don't have the equipment to produce very high quality film opening. I am not IMAX! (But I wish I was)

How am I supposed to produce good footage with mother nature behaving like this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment