Monday, April 10, 2017

Soundtrack, voice over, and final touches


       I am proud of my progress! A good friend of mine has film scored for me using Garage Band and Logic Pro X. Above,  I have written permission to use his music for my film introduction. On top of the soundtrack, I recorded myself speaking as if I was Audrey Mestre. I do not want to portray the somber end of her life but the adventurous soul within this young woman whilst doing what she loves most. I did not write a script for the voice over, but poured my own emotion into an improve as I believe I share many similar emotions towards the ocean as Mestre does.
       Along with finishing the last of the sounds, I completed all last minute editing. My film intro could be about ten seconds longer but I believe it looks better without the prolonged shots. I used many more cross dissolve transitions than I thought I would, but I was also not aware that existed before today. I also used jump cuts, the enhancing feature of iMovie, fade to white, titles, and the stabilizing feature. I am happy with how my film intro has turned out and I am even more excited to share it with Alexis, the main (and only) actress. 
Look forward to my film intro and CCR on upcoming blog posts!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment