Sunday, April 2, 2017

Progress-ish

Slow and steady wins the race, right? Who knew editing would take so so long. I have watched the first 30 seconds of my film opening so many times that I could write a story board so detailed I could have a drawing for each second without even looking at the screen. At least I am learning one very important thing from this whole process: I should NOT major in anything even remotely related to film. I can't wait for this to be finished so I can show Alexis. She is the best free diver I know and Audrey Mestre is an idol to both of us. I'm not 100% committed yet, but I think I am going to title my movie "Mestre: The Unthinkable." I wish it was a little more original but I want to make sure people watching it knows its about her or she and the realistic world of free diving will not get the proper recognition it deserves.
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment