Monday, March 27, 2017

Time is precious

I want to start filming, but time is the one thing I do not have. This past weekend I had a water polo tournament, next weekend I have water polo regionals. I just can't seem to get down to the keys!

To maximize time in my day, I have made a filming itinerary.

FILMING DAY ITINERARY

who: Alexis Romero, Adriana Gonzalez, David Krohn, Hannah Krohn
supplies: GoPro, waterproof Cannon, mask, fins, snorkel, boat, dive flag, bathing suit
where: Molasses Reef, Islamorada
8:00- Wake up, put on bathing suits
8:15- Eat breakfast
8:30- Load boat with equipment and supplies
9:00- Push off the dock and drive to Molasses Reef
9:40- Arrive at Molasses Reef, get cameras and actors ready
9:50- Splash down, begin filming
12:00- Wrap up filming, eat lunch on the boat
12:30- drive back to dock
1:10- Arrive back at dock, unload boat, shower
2:00- Begin editing. Edit until the end of the day. Add sound if necessary. Add opening credits and after film effects.

If only I had all the time in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment